From its humble beginnings in a rented room nicknamed, 'the bunker,' Victory Church on the Rock, Grande Prairie has grown into the dynamic congregation that it is today.
Since founding the church in 1995, Pastor Paul and Janice Juss have led the congregation as part of the pioneer, grass roots, apostolic and prophetic movement that is at the heart of Victory Churches International. We are dedicated to reaching as many people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ as is possible before His return, fulfilling the GREAT commission.
Our vision is to reach every available person at every available time by every available means with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our prayer is that God will richly bless you, and that your lives will be changed through the services - spiritually, emotionally and physically.
We encourage everyone to serve the Lord through discovering their gifts in the body of Christ.
At Victory Church We Believe...
- In the One True and Living God, the Father; the Son, Jesus Christ; and the Holy Spirit, God incarnate
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God and imminent return in power and glory
- In the Holy Scriptures as inspired and complete revelations of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
- That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
- In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
- In the unity of all true believers as Members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit: with inward witness of salvation to the believer, daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
- That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself
- That following His return, Jesus Christ will rule and reign on the earth for 1000 years, after which there will be a new heaven and earth